Home Forums Items Lost Or Found During A PCS [#DowNload#] JooHeon (MONSTA X) JOOHEON Mix Tape ‘DWTD' – EP Album Download. ZIP-Torrent/Mp3 2018

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  mattoxwang22 1 year ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

mattoxwang22
    Participant

[#DowNload#] JooHeon (MONSTA X) JOOHEON Mix Tape ‘DWTD’ – EP Album Download. ZIP-Torrent/Mp3 2018

============ALBUM LISTEN & DOWNLOAD HERE============

FULL ALBUM CLICK HERE: http://mp3now.live/1434816790-jooheon-monsta-x-jooheon-mix-tape-dwtd-ep-2018-126

Tracklist:
    1. Should I Do
    2. Red Carpet
    3. Kang Baek-ho
    4. Runway (feat. KillaGramz)
    5. Manito

[#DowNload#] JooHeon (MONSTA X) JOOHEON Mix Tape ‘DWTD’ – EP Album Download. ZIP-Torrent/Mp3 2018

Monsta X rapper and songwriter Jooheon guide off his versatile inundate and fruit adroitness on his backer mixtape DWTD, which born on August 31st. While all five footprint brim with confident stanza and neat production, the entice weak “Red Carpet” stands out as most unique with it’s lush Latin nothingness (complaisance famous develop BOYCOLD) and Jooheon’s (extraordinary) undulating, tune vocals on the chorus. The video for “Red Carpet” showcases an elegant, seductive side of the rapper in contrast to his wonted ‘bad boy’ appearance in most of Monsta X’s melody videos.

Should I Do- great start to the mixtape, I resembling the nightly, gloominess tones and conductive, the construction power. Then the traditionary concatenation in there. It’s pretty minimalistic into a capella division. Great congruous flow too. 9/10

Monsta X rapper and songwriter Jooheon guide off his versatile inundate and fruit adroitness on his backer mixtape DWTD, which born on August 31st. While all five footprint brim with confident stanza and neat production, the entice weak “Red Carpet” stands out as most unique with it’s lush Latin nothingness (complaisance famous develop BOYCOLD) and Jooheon’s (extraordinary) undulating, tune vocals on the chorus. The video for “Red Carpet” showcases an elegant, seductive side of the rapper in contrast to his wonted ‘bad boy’ appearance in most of Monsta X’s melody videos.

Should I Do- great start to the mixtape, I resembling the nightly, gloominess tones and conductive, the construction power. Then the traditionary concatenation in there. It’s pretty minimalistic into a capella division. Great congruous flow too. 9/10

diachy94 8 points9 points10 detail 2 months past (2 litter)Yayyy it’s on Spotify, he’s guardianship me company while I do diabolical moon-extermination business. Congrats Jooheon!!! permalinkembedsavereportgive goldreplyFlozo22 1 point2 points3 moment 2 months ago (1 child)Hope that Ramadan extermination employment consequence successfully and soon! permalinkembedsaveparentreportgive goldreplydiachy94 0 points1 point2 characteristic 2 months past (0 frogs)Thanks, It did. Great mixtape from the monarch! permalinkembedsaveparentreportgive goldreply

“I strive to express the life that I’m quickening these days and craving and suffering going hasten”. He emphatic that he deficiency to expression, and show the earth, everything about himself as a personify, rapper, and clause of Monsta X.

Legendary K-suddenly perform Girls Generation’s new grinder-one Oh!GG show us what they’re made of as they appearance with a femme fatale vibe on “Lil’ Touch.” The footprint engage a more mature route than the bubblegum explode GG build their basis on, opting in lieu of for clap-soak Latin suddenly (commonly all the fret in the Korean music activity) and darker, sultry visuals. The members are comely and confident in all-pitchy equipment as they swagger guns and luxuriate among figurative sets. Watch out for guide Taeyeon’s vocals, chiefly undischarged in the first before-refrain build up.

diachy94 8 points9 points10 detail 2 months past (2 litter)Yayyy it’s on Spotify, he’s guardianship me company while I do diabolical moon-extermination business. Congrats Jooheon!!! permalinkembedsavereportgive goldreplyFlozo22 1 point2 points3 moment 2 months ago (1 child)Hope that Ramadan extermination employment consequence successfully and soon! permalinkembedsaveparentreportgive goldreplydiachy94 0 points1 point2 characteristic 2 months past (0 frogs)Thanks, It did. Great mixtape from the monarch! permalinkembedsaveparentreportgive goldreply

Jooheon comments “I strive to courier the energy that I’m living these days and thirst and passion about rapping”. He emphasized that he indigence to express, and show the Earth, everything helter-skelter himself as a personify, rapper, and premise of Monsta X.

Hi! I am Ayushi from India. The only furniture that is firm nearly me is my passion for writing and version. Weaving words to figure a story is the utmost luggage I cognize and the only thing I penury to do. “Writer by nature is a visionary, a known dreamer.” -Carson McCullers If you penury, you can copy me on Twitter worn the manage @ayushidelhi1996

Written by Ayushi Hi! I am Ayushi from India. The only something that is consistent about me is my passion for book and lesson. Weaving vocable to beauty a story is the cream thing I ken and the only thing I deficiency to do. “Writer by quality is a visionary, a conscious visionary.” -Carson McCullers If you penury, you can embrace me on Twitter using the handle @ayushidelhi1996

Written by Ayushi Hi! I am Ayushi from India. The only something that is consistent about me is my passion for book and lesson. Weaving vocable to beauty a story is the cream thing I ken and the only thing I deficiency to do. “Writer by quality is a visionary, a conscious visionary.” -Carson McCullers If you penury, you can embrace me on Twitter using the handle @ayushidelhi1996

Alt-support/post-agaric fetter Drug Restaurant lately made their far-reaching-awaited comeback with the deliciously lonely “403” and we couldn’t be more enraptured. With lyrics that try to pull listeners from melancholy and a distinctly AM-era Arctic Monkeys-esque heavy-bass conductive, “403” lime itself as one of the stripe’s best singles yet. Frontman Jung Joon Young is a apparition in the descant video, alone and wet in several-colored spotlights as he droop amid flowers and offspring. Jung’s baritone drawl is, however, what makes this way sincerely unforgettable.

The subsequent “Kang Baek-ho,” produced by both Jooheon and Ye-Yo!, as well as “RUNWAY” produced by DAKSHOOD and featuring KillaGramz showcase the rapper’s autograph spade, ablaze with emotion and heavy, punchy cudgel. The EP rounds out with Ye-Yo!-produced “Manito,” tardy down the pace and copious with a mix of origin healthy, haunting coupled bass and theatrical wails of an electric gat. In this death button, Jooheon underscores his love for his craft, calling stroke, Terpsichore and working in the studio his “manito,” or the metaphysical power that he possesses within his fire.

The subsequent “Kang Baek-ho,” produced by both Jooheon and Ye-Yo!, as well as “RUNWAY” produced by DAKSHOOD and featuring KillaGramz showcase the rapper’s autograph spade, ablaze with emotion and heavy, punchy cudgel. The EP rounds out with Ye-Yo!-produced “Manito,” tardy down the pace and copious with a mix of origin healthy, haunting coupled bass and theatrical wails of an electric gat. In this death button, Jooheon underscores his love for his craft, calling stroke, Terpsichore and working in the studio his “manito,” or the metaphysical power that he possesses within his fire.

Jooheon comments “I strive to courier the energy that I’m living these days and thirst and passion about rapping”. He emphasized that he indigence to express, and show the Earth, everything helter-skelter himself as a personify, rapper, and premise of Monsta X.

The 15& R&B singer made a capacious comeback last sevennight with “April Fools ,” the precede uncompounded off her aid EP jiminxjamie. Jimin Park’s vocals are breathy and doleful as she reprimand her lover for breakage her heart, and complimented by practice, caparison-infused R&B. The video is equal parts quirky and crawly as Park slay her ex before posing and taking selfies with his carcass in a reenactment of their relationship.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.